On April 1, 2014 Community Agencies Benefit Plans implemented a New Plan design that offers enhanced coverage and more options to non-profit agencies in Manitoba. This New Plan Design has four dental options under the CAB plan that provides varying levels of coverage for basic and major dental care. Two of the dental options offer orthodontic coverage.
Agencies that were already participating in the Community Agency Group Benefits Plan had the option to grandfather their existing plan.
- No deductible
- Depending on the option your agency’s choose, coverage could be 80% or 90% for basic dental procedures such as;
- Cleaning, polishing, fluoride
- Extractions, fillings, root canals
- On all of the dental options, coverage is 60% for major dental procedures such as;
- Dentures, bridges and crowns
- Depending on the option your agency’s choose, the combined benefit maximums are $1,200, $1,500 or $2,000 per person per benefit year